Friday, August 8, 2008

ok so summer is almost over :(






































i wanted the summer to last forever, but i know my kiddos are ready to go back. they are excited to go to the new grade and see what it has to offer. i have one in 1st grade and the oldest in the 9th grade :::yikes::: but they are both going to be very involved, boy scouts and soccer for my 6 year old. band, tennis for 14 yr old. so they will have tons of fun this year.

























my other two sons ::ages 2 & 3:: are growing so fast. erik can say most of the alphabet, numbers, shapes, and colors all in english and spanish. he loves to call my mom ::nana:: on the phone. then he calls my really good friend, jade, also. keylan is almost done potty training ::yay:: he just needs to get #2 down and he will be complete. they both love animals and are great explores.

No comments: