Wednesday, August 27, 2008

is.something.wrong.with.me?

just cant shake the feeling that i am missing something. i know i Miss my kids terribly, i have never missed them this much and they are only gone aprox. 8 hours a day. i mean i always am ready for them to come home, but its like i dont want them to leave at all. and my husband, i feel the same way about him too. yesterday and today i was like please dont leave me. i just want to be home with everyone all the time. i guess i am feeling lonely with no one to talk to , or see through out the day. i see my 3 and 2 year old constantly, but i cant have that interaction i need with them. i do have fun watching their little cartoons, and playing kid games. but there is something missing. i look around and there is only leaning to bo done or cooking or taking care of someone. i want to do something but i dont know what! is there something wrong with me. or do i just really miss my family when they are away?

No comments: